Sales Associate position at Mountain Warehouse
Position Type: Part-Time
Please use the contact form to send an e-mail.
To provide exception customer service through both direct and indirect selling techniques, according to Mountain Warehouse standards and expectations. To understand and accomplish the Non-negotiables in; operations, service, sales with a commitment to the 7 steps of selling, for the demands of the business on the selling floor, fitting room, cash point and stockroom replenishment.
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, cartons, torsos, etc.) for a short distance.
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
Skills sets required:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- To recognized selling opportunities and utilize the 7 steps of selling
- Ability and willingness to run cash register
- clear communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to multitask
- Self-initiative and drive to be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding the need to meet tight deadlines
- To be able maintain good time management and prioritize tasks at hand
- Must have flexible working schedule to be able to work days, nights and weekends.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.