Job Fair position at Walmart
Position Type: Part-Time
Walmart will be holding a Job Fair on
Thursday, September 14th from 10am to 4pm.
Interested individuals should visit the Customer Service Desk with resume and be prepared for an interview. Positions available are Part-Time Sales Associates.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent
- Ability to determine the number of individual things in a unit or group.
- Ability to understand the meaning of written or printed matter and to record information by inscribing characters or symbols.
- Is regularly required to walk or stand.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 18kg (40lbs.) and occasionally lift and/or move up to 27kg (60lbs)
- Will be required to perform tasks involving firm grasping
- Will occasionally be required to bend, twist or squat
- Will be involved in frequent repetitive hand actions.
- Will be required to reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
The requirements and physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential job functions.