The Sales Associate reports to the Store Manager and provides exceptional customer service, generates sales and participates in all the essential duties necessary to the effective day-to-day operation of the store, including the support of all visual and brand directives.
The Sales Associate is at the center of all store activities, ensuring cash out operations run smoothly and efficiently. He/she is a reliable team player, possessing a keen eye for details and good math skills, with the ability to keep a balanced till.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Customer service, retail and/or cashier experience an asset;
- High school diploma;
- Team player;
- Must work well under pressure;
- Highly energetic and motivated;
- Strong personal skills;
- Responsible and reliable;
- Decision-making abilities and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Undertstanding of fashion trends an asset
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
To apply visit in store with resume to managment.
Groupe Dynamite is commited to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.