As a hometown specialty retailer, maurices is deeply committed to bringing affordable, versatile, and flattering fashion in sizes 2-24 to real women, living real lives in small towns across North America. We inspire women of all ages to look and feel their best – just as they are. With 1,000 stores across North America, we’ve earned our reputation as a leader in hometown fashion. The true secret to our success is deeply rooted in our commitment to our values.
Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a Assistant Manager to join our team located at our Store 4107-White Oaks Mall-maurices-London, ON N6E 1V4.
Ready to help bring feel good fashion for real life™ to hometowns across North America? We’re looking for individuals with a passion for fashion that have what it takes to give the kind of exceptional service our customers know, love and deserve from us. Since 1931, we’ve helped women look and feel their best every day — making maurices not only a special place to shop, but a great place to work and connect. Apply today!
maurices is a world-class specialty retailer that caters to young-at heart fashionistas in small towns. Rated by Forbes Magazine in 2010 as one of the top 10 Employers in Retail, we pride ourselves on our excellent training programs and the consistent feedback we get from our associates who love to work here. We genuinely care about our customers, our communities, our associates, our business partners, and our results.
We value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, which makes us a better place to work, a better store to shop, and a better member of our communities. Associates in all positions play an integral role in our business.
What You’ll Do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of a store team focused on creating an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. Of course; the assistant manager interacts with customers on a regular basis providing fashion advice and helping customers grow their wardrobe.
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount……….yes 40
- Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
- Position Requirements:
Assistant Manager candidates must have
- 1 year of customer service experience and supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to foster a team environment and create a positive working environment
- Experience in training and directing others
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- All replies confidential – maurices is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested applicants can apply online.