We are looking for a Part time Fashion Consultant to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quotas for our business.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s productivity.
- Greet and direct customers
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate and team up with co-workers to provide excellent customer service
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the store manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience in customer service or similar roles
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Flexibility to work various shifts
Please email resumes to email@example.com