Meets and exceeds individual sales goals by utilizing personal and team selling techniques and providing excellent customer service.
- Provides excellent customer service by
- Greeting within set standard.
- Asking questions to discover customer needs.
- Knowing and explaining features and benefits of merchandise.
- Suggestively selling by showing additional merchandise.
- Overcoming objections and closing the sale appropriately.
- Escorting customer in and out of fitting room, showing additional merchandise and being attentive to their needs in fitting room.
- Handling multiple customers efficiently.
- Being friendly, sincere and courteous in all customer relations
- Works effectively with others by maintaining positive, team-oriented relations with all associates and communicating effectively with others.
- Protects the store inventory by providing excellent customer service, knowing and following loss prevention procedures, and sharing any suspected policy violations with the store manager or regional supervisor.
- Merchandises the store by displaying fashion looks throughout the selling area.
- Maintains the store’s appearance by straightening merchandise and cleaning.
- Supports store operations by accurately and efficiently completing POS terminal transactions. and other record keeping procedures; by knowing and complying with all policies and procedures.
- Stocks the store by unpacking and preparing new merchandise for sales floor in a timely manner.
- Develops merchandise knowledge by reading and listening to information provided.”
- Previous successful experience in sales preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to Store Management.