Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That’s why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
Under the supervision of the store’s management team, the sales associate is responsible for answering customer’s expectations and needs in a fast and courteous manner, while maximizing sales potential.
• Cordially greet every customer;
• Answer customer’s questions and advise them on (features, benefits, advantages, quality and materials of the merchandise) and recommend complementary products;
• Offer good fitting room service with discretion;
• Reach and exceed personal sales objectives;
• Prepare, place and identify merchandise (reception, price tags, sizing, displays…);
• Ensure the cleanliness of the store and back store;
• Stay informed of new products and their technicalities;
• Execute the payment transactions of the sales and prepare gift wrappings;
• Follow all company policies and procedures in all areas of security and loss prevention;
• Execute all other related jobs.
• Sales experience;
• Passion for sales and fashion;
• Result oriented and attentive to needs;
• Capable of working in a constantly evolving environment.
Interested applicants should apply with resume to Store Management at the White Oaks Mall location.