Looking for that new challenge? Are you ready to lead a great team? Do you have a passion for a fast-paced retail environment? Love welcoming new customers?
Kitchen Stuff Plus is the place for you!
We are a proudly owned Canadian company with numerous retail locations across the GTA. We have loyal and enthusiastic customers who keep coming back and keep our business growing!
We are currently looking to hire a full management team for our new LONDON store opening soon in White Oaks Mall!
Duties and responsibilities
- Supervise and direct store operations
- Manage and delegate tasks to associates to drive productivity
- Mentor, guide, motivate associates to achieve service and sales goals
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintains knowledge of product selection, location, features and benefits
- Communicates freely with customers regarding product assortment and benefits
- Ensures knowledge of store promotions and marketing initiatives
- Assists in the execution and maintenance of store merchandising standards
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory and store procedures
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Adept to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Retail experience in Management or Key Holder role
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to resolve complaints or customer issues successfully and professionally
- Effective trainer and coach
- Involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing and standing
- Lift up to 40lbs
- Ladder use up to 10 feet high
- Excellent Benefits!
- Wide location range!
- Company Discount!
- Work/life balance!
- management: 2 years (Preferred)