Northern Reflections is looking for a sales leader to inspire success within our stores. As Store Manager you will drive profitable sales growth while having full accountability for key financial results. You will recruit “Retail’s Best” for your store, develop, train and coach a high performance selling team. You will ensure that your store team delivers exceptional customer service to each and every customer.
- Drive your store team to focus on key financials including sales, conversion, hours and shrink
- Ensure the achievement of customer satisfaction through strong customer service
- Effectively train, coach and develop your team through Northern’s Fundamental Sales Training Program
- Select, develop, build and motivate a high performance sales team
- Maintain all aspects of expense control to maximize profit opportunity
- Ensure visual presentation standards are used to support the sales focus.
- 1-3 years retail management experience in a specialty store, preferably apparel.
- Proven ability to drive a result-oriented sales team
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Understanding of retail financial knowledge, and ability to recognize personal impact in driving sales
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, select and develop top-level Associates
- Excellent customer service approach with both internal and external partners
- Some Community college or undergraduate University education, preferably in retailing or business.
Interested applicants should send their resumes to: Kate.Alexander@northernreflections.com.