Thyme Maternity is the fashion destination for moms-to-be. Thyme’s exceptional level of personalized service provides the setting for you to connect with each and every customer as you bump up their maternity style. Feel the rewards of making a difference in someone’s pregnancy journey. Apply at Thyme today.
We are looking for a talented part-time Team Lead to join our team! (Guaranteed 20 hours a week)
Reporting to the Supervisor in charge the Keyholders are customer service specialists and they are a big part of our store’s success! Your key focus is to wow and amaze your customers through your know-how and fashion sense.
A typical day may also include the following :
- Create and maintain a connection with customers;
- Using the cash to process transactions as well as opening and closing the store;
- Provide in depth product and promotion information;
- Assist in product and visual merchandising and maintain a tidy and visually appealing store;
- You have retail experience.
- You like fashion…no actually, you love fashion. Your friends are always complementing your wardrobe.
- You build trust and connect with other people and it’s effortless for you.
- You enjoy and welcome change;
- You’re flexible and don’t mind working evening and weekends…as long as you’re working with fun people.
- You preferably have some previous fashion retail experience
If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you! Stop by the store with your resume and introduce yourself to the Management team.
By the way, did you know that our brand is part of Reitmans Canada Limited (RCL as we affectionately call ourselves), that has over 800 Canada-wide locations represented by several exciting fashion apparel banners.
There are many ways to wear a career at RCL! #ReadytoRCL
Recruitment-related accommodations for disabilities are available to applicants who are selected for an interview. Please notify the interviewer in advance of any accommodations you require.