We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our Guest Services team. Our successful candidate will have a passion for customer service and the ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
What you will do:
- Provide Customer Service Support to mall patrons and tenants;
- Cover reception relief;
- Supervise on-site promotion activities;
- Respond to customer inquiries;
- Process sales and reconciliation of gift cards, bus passes, wheelchair and stroller rentals;
- Log and control lost and found merchandise;
- Balance and complete daily paperwork;
- Alert mall security of any emergency issues and provide assistance as required;
- Communicate with housekeeping on areas that need clean ups;
- Assist the marketing department with the coordination of special event;
- Proofread bulletins, ad copy signs and posters;
Who you are:
The candidate is able to work in a fast paced environment where organizational skills and accuracy are essential. The candidate can work various shifts with flexible hours. Customer Service experience and Retail Sales experience is considered an asset. The candidate must possess strong organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communications.
Interested individuals can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org