Join Tbooth wireless, a subsidiary of Glentel. We are proud to be recognized as 2022 Best Place to Work by HR Director Magazine.
Are you looking for an extraordinary career in customer service and cell phone repair as an Authorized Repair Technician?
Join Tbooth wireless, an exclusive Apple Authorized service provider and national wireless retailer with 350+ locations across Canada. We are owned by Bell and Rogers, leaders in the wireless industry.
The Authorized Repair Technician diagnoses issues with Apple products and provides swift resolutions.
Why join us?
- Paid Apple Certification training
- $20/hr plus bonus plus commission
- Excellent health and dental plan, which includes counselling services to help you with your mental health, financial, nutritional, and other needs
- Generous employee discounts on phone plans, devices and accessories
- Career growth opportunities
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start, RRSP company match program
Your typical day:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair mobile Apple products such as iPhone, AirPods, and iPad
- Provide legendary service to customers, in-person and over the phone
- Own the administration of warranty and repair processes
- Organize stock and manage inventory of parts used for repairs
- Maintain productivity standards of quality service and customer satisfaction
- Act as an Apple and Tbooth wireless brand ambassador
- Educate customers on how to use their products more efficiently and prevent similar issues
GLENTEL is an equal-opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage our employees to participate in our employee resource groups: LGBTQ2S+, Women, and Black, Indigenous, People of Colour (BIPOC). At Tbooth wireless, we celebrate differences, and we invite you to be a part of our team.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing mobile phones or electronics
- Certification in Apple Service and experience with GSX is an asset
- An excellent communicator and a team player
- Ability to stay organized and meet deadlines
- Have excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly
- Available to work flexible schedules including opening, closing and weekend shifts
GLENTEL Inc. (dba WIRELESSWAVE, Tbooth wireless, WIRELESS etc., WAVE SANS FIL, la cabine T sans-fil and SANS-FIL etc.) encourages applications from all qualified candidates. In accordance with our accommodation policies and applicable provincial accessibility legislation, please advise us if you need accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process. Any information you provide relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.