maurices is a world-class specialty retailer that caters to young-at heart fashionistas in small towns. Rated by Forbes Magazine in 2010 as one of the top 10 Employers in Retail, we pride ourselves on our excellent training programs and the consistent feedback we get from our associates who love to work here. We genuinely care about our customers, our communities, our associates, our business partners, and our results.
We value the unique strengths and diversity of each individual, which makes us a better place to work, a better store to shop, and a better member of our communities. Associates in all positions play an integral role in our business.
What you’ll do:
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to assist in the supervision of 8 – 20 store associates. The Full Time Assistant Manager Position is a great way to gain management experience and learn and grow your retail skills including:
- Leading and Inspiring a team focused on customer obsession and driving results
- Assist with talent selection, associate development and retention
- Assist in visual presentation and ensuring sound operational practices
- Support the manager in generating sales and profits and managing expenses
- Assist in driving new ideas, sharing information with others and creating solutions to problems
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount……….yes 40!
- Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
Assistant Manager Candidates are skilled individuals with:
- 1 year of customer service experience and supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to foster a team environment and create a positive working environment
- Experience in training and directing others
- Ability to take initiative in making decisions
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Click here to apply online or stop by the store with resume and talk to store managment.