Olsen represents authentic, European fashion for self-assured women. With a rich history of over 50 years in fashion, our signature has been modern design and high-quality workmanship while always reflecting the current trends. Represented in more than 30 countries worldwide, we are committed to offering wardrobe solutions that inspire confidence in the modern woman.
Olsen offers a competitive base hourly rate along with a generous commission structure.
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Retail Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing sales. Able to work a minimum 15 hours a week.
- Deliver excellent customer service that ensures high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with customers to determine their needs and then recommend the right product
- Build a rapport through conversation and honest recommendations
- Upsell additional items when appropriate, such as layering pieces or accessories
- Assist in ensuring that the product presentation area is clean and organized
- Use Olsen literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features
- Previous Ladies’ retail sales experience
- General understanding of the principles of sales
- High-energy, friendly personality
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotas
Interested applicants should apply in-store (inside Hudson’s Bay) with resume.