Bentley is always on the move with you. Everyday. Available in over 300 stores coast to coast, Bentley is the largest retailer of luggage and travel accessories in Canada. Our success is rooted in creating customer-centric experiences and we are looking for passionate and talented to join our team and help shape the future.
We are currently searching for a Sales Associate at the White Oaks Mall location. You will be responsible for creating an amazing customer service experience for our clients. You will accompany them on their adventure to find exactly what they are looking for.
You are passionate about travel and customer service? You work well in a team and like to take on a new challenge? Come and join us!
Main Responsibilities and Duties
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Stimulate sales by offering outstanding customer service;
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries and needs;
- Present and promote the range of products to customers;
- Provide product knowledge to customers through the features, values and benefits of each product;
- Be aware of store promotions;
- Participate in store opening and store closing duties;
- Other related tasks.
- Adapt successfully to changing situations; fast learning abilities;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Work effectively within a group;
- Available to work on days, evenings and weekends. (Daytime availability is a must)
- Ability to work in a stressful environment
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Comfortable with the use of ladders
- Ability to lift heavy boxes
Interested individuals should submit their resume to the store manager at the Bentley at White Oaks Mall.