La Senza sales associates deliver a best in class, captivating, branded customer experience that builds
loyalty and enables consistent sales and profit growth. They drive personal sales and SPAH performance
and demonstrate all expected selling behaviors plus embody all attributes of La Senza sellers. They live
our values and represent the brand in their behaviors.
Role and Responsibilities
- Focused on building new and lasting customer connections, delivering highly satisfying customer
experiences. Consistently lead the La Senza selling model with confidence, passion and expertise for
- Responsible for creating a shopping experience that is effortless, inspiring and productive through
expert product knowledge and cultivating relationships with customers to elevate the shopping
experience. Develop customer loyalty and following.
- Promote and display teamwork across all zones to ensure the customer’s journey is seamless.
- Process customer transactions, returns or exchanges accurately and efficiently and create lasting
- Demonstrate knowledge and insight regarding inventory availability, customer requests and provide
feedback on the product to store leadership.
- Understand, adhere to and reinforce brand standards
- Reinforce all activities related to providing a safe working environment
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention by supporting a culture of honesty and connecting the
links between customer service, associate engagement and shrink
- Assist with merchandise preparation for sales floor replenishment including ensuring
merchandise is accurately priced in accordance with markdowns, markups and promotions
- Replenish merchandise to standard to create a full and abundant store, ensuring visual
displays are maintained according to standards.
- Embraces the organization’s mission
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A genuine desire to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent listening, organization and follow through skills
- Ability to connect with and relate to customers and build meaningful relationships
Interested individuals should apply in-store with their resumes.