WHY WORK FOR JOURNEYS?
- We’re committed to our people – we want you to succeed!
- We offer rapid promotions for top performers – we promote from within.
- You’ll see the results of your hard work in your paycheck. Work hard, earn good money. Work harder, earn great money!
- Compensation includes base pay, sales commission, and bonus potential.
- Our store environment is unique
- We offer excellent benefits
- To assist store management with basic store operations, developing of associates, and achieving sales goals and standards of performance (store and personal).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Meet and exceed personal and store sales goal and standards of performance.
- Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
- Assist in training and developing a successful sales team.
- Perform all opening and closing duties according to company policy
- Supervise and manage all aspects of daily store operations in Store Management’s absence.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of Loss Prevention practices in Store Management’s absence.
- Effectively communicate all store needs to Store Management.
- Make nightly bank deposits.
- Complete all assigned tasks and responsibilities promptly.
- Complete all required training.
- Understand the Journeys culture and demonstrate it to the team.
- Resolve customer issues effectively
- Prior retail sales experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Completed all training programs leading up to Sales Lead position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age. *
* Age requirement for full time employment may vary based on state.
Interested individuals can apply online.