Michael Hill is a market leading, premium jewellery brand, operating a network of 280 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Canada. We invite you to come and join the team behind the moments that matter!
What can we offer you?
- A well reputed, heritage brand trading in 3 countries; your career progression opportunities are endless
- Dedicated training and development programs to set you up for success – 12 week ‘Stepping Stones’ to immerse you in the wonderful world of Michael Hill products, as well as a purposeful leadership enrichment program
- Engaged and talented leaders who are committed to the development of your career
- An encouraging and passionate network of fellow Store Managers whilst being mentored by knowledgeable Regional and National Retail Management leaders
- Access to our exclusive “Michael Hill Rewards” platform providing discounts and cashback with multiple retailers, weekly recipe inspiration and wellbeing tips
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Exclusive Team Member Purchase Privilege (exclusive team member pricing on MH Products)
- An amazing culture recognised through our best-in-class engagement survey results
- Reward and recognition and celebration of your success through awards nights, team events and international conference sessions
More about you
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership position providing a supportive, engaged and high-performance culture
- Proven ability to deliver results in a sales environment focusing on individual and team goals; initiating strategies to obtain these targets
- A customer centric focus with the ability to maintain multiple client relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to lead and develop team members to bring out the best in everyone and support the business by developing talent from within
- Ability to foster a story telling environment where product knowledge and passion are showcased to our customers
- Proven ability to manage internal relationships and follow company standards and procedures
- A desire to provide an outstanding experience for both stakeholders and team members
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and public holidays
About this role
The Store Manager position at White Oaks is an exciting opportunity for an engaging professional motivated by creating meaningful relationships with both team members and clients. A customer centric individual with strong business acumen will nourish the relationship between brand and customer, showcasing the Michael Hill story of artisanal craftsmanship, through exceptional service and comprehensive product knowledge.
Michael Hill is the Jeweller that cares and we are committed to becoming a more sustainable and ethically responsible business, protecting our eco-system and contributing to the communities we serve in meaningful ways. We have set lofty goals and are committed to bringing change to benefit our customers, our planet and future generations.
For over 40 years, we have been the people behind the moments that matter. Interested in being part of our story and creating your own moments?
Be part of something special. Be part of Michael Hill. APPLY NOW!
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from our indigenous community, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community and anyone else who wants to join our team.