Do you love jeans and fashion?
Do you love working with people in a fun environment?
Do you love being part of a team that can lead change and grow the business?
A career at Bootlegger may be just the right fit for you!
The Store Manager will strive to deliver maximum sales and profits by achieving business metrics goals including sales goals, ensuring excellent customer experience is provided at all times, and by consistent, efficient management of store operations and associates. Achieved through leadership by example, training, managing, and scheduling others. Provide promotable associates through supportive training and delegating of authority where applicable and appropriate.
- RESULTS ORIENTED: Generating results, enabling associates to work effectively with and through teams to achieve the results the business requires, at the appropriate moment and within the given deadlines. Holds self and others accountable for achieving financial and other measurable objectives. Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer by providing a great customer experience through actions and behaviors.
- DEVELOPMENT OF OTHERS /SUCCESSION PLANNING: Actively seeks to improve own and others’ skills and talent by providing constructive feedback; coaching; identifying learning and development opportunities which will enable effective growth and succession. Develops brand ambassadors that deliver a customer experience that supports our philosophy. Champions commitment to continuous improvement. Prepare for transition in leadership and puts structures in place to develop skills and competencies in associates.
- IMPACT/INFLUENCE: Gets others excited about and committed to furthering the organization’s goals and objectives. Promotes the mission, vision, values and uses those principles to guide actions and behaviors for internal and external customers. Makes a positive impression, has presence, with the ability to engage and interact with others adapting to their style accordingly.
- TEAMWORK / ENGAGEMENT: Fosters the culture of teamwork through ownership and accountability. Operates with honesty and is transparent in actions, tasks, and expectations. Works well with all individuals to provide support, coaching, encouragement, direction, and feedback. Builds and maintains a team focused on providing a great experience (service & environment). Engages others to enthusiastically participate in the attainment and advancement of organizational goals and strategies.
- LEADING/MANAGING CHANGE: Conceptualize, advocates and embraces change. Is able to get others to buy in to change. Analyze the internal and external environment in order to identify current and future opportunities, challenges and risks. Maintains focus and positive attitude amidst change; under pressure; as situations or objectives evolve. Effectively manages and guides team to deliver goals and objectives that enhance the customer experience.
Applicant Requirements Previous successful management experience is required. Must be a team player with good communication, people management and organization skills. Thru behaviours and actions demonstrates a commitment to the Company’s Mission Statement, Vision, and Core Values/Principles. Is an Ambassador of the Brand
Our employees receive competitive wages, great discounts, recognition for individual and team efforts, personal and professional development and opportunities for advancement. Bootlegger embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Works required appropriate number of hours, nights, weekends. Schedules self and others to effectively meet the business needs first. Physical requirements include sustained standing and walking within the store; frequent, but not continuous, light effort to unpack and prepare merchandise which may require working with freight boxes weighing up to 22 kilograms, hanging garments, and/or working on ladders
Interested individuals should email their resume to Cory Villneff at email@example.com