THE SHOE COMPANY is looking for Passionate, Driven, Enthusiastic and Shoe Loving individuals to join our Management Team!
Can You Fill Our Shoes?
A Successful SHOE COMPANY Supervisor Demonstrates:
- Motivation and entrepreneurial drive
- Strong sales and customer service focus
- Experience leading and developing teams
- Planning and coordination skills and ability to adapt to change
Key job accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting and Leading high performing teams
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Checking to ensure that work meets quality standards
- Solving new & unfamiliar problems
- Assuring compliance with laws and company policies and regulations
- Working precisely with numbers, measurements and other kinds of data
- Encouraging the growth and development of Associates
- Exercising leadership in changing situations and influencing attitudes of others
- Support with training, motivational, or orientation meetings
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations
- Achieve and Improve Sales, Service and Profit Standards
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
- Reduce or eliminate loss through effective loss prevention practices
- Handle all other documentations, administrative needs related to store operations
- Support in placing orders for their departments based on sales & latest market trend
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated time management and customer service competency/skill
- Proven ability to successfully lead a sales team
- Accepts and provides constructive feedback and is able to recognize what is critical
- Basic computer skills, including email, MS Word, or other word processing programs such as Excel
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
A Successful SHOE COMPANY Supervisor Enjoys:
- Generous merchandise discount
- Flexible schedules
- Unlimited opportunity for growth
- Competitive compensation plan designed to reward top performers
- Open Door Policy and MUCH MORE!
Are you our next Supervisor?
At THE SHOE COMPANY, our Assistant Managers are inspiring leaders who provide exceptional service to our Customers and Associates. Our Assistant Managers also understand the vital retail business measurements and are in charge of their stores success!
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW! Stop by the store at White Oaks Mall with your resume and introduce yourself to the Store Manager.