Call It Spring at the White Oaks Mall Location is seeking an Store Manager
Responsible for all tasks necessary for the efficient operation of the store. Provide prompt and courteous service to customers to maximize sales and customer service, to promote the company’s image of quality and professionalism.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maximize sales and customer service
- Maintain merchandise displays
- Record all transactions on register
- Perform necessary housekeeping duties
- Practices professional salesmanship within the guidelines of store policy and procedures, to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Promotes total customer service in a friendly way and as the most important consideration in every transaction.
- Ensures that special orders are handled efficiently.
- Maintains a neat, organized and well-stocked merchandise area.
- Ensures that merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed.
- Communicates stock replenishment needs to Store Manager.
- Is aware of and implements store policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for adherence to all loss prevention and security policies, as well as credit policies and procedures, i.e. credit and debit cards, employee purchases, discounts, deposits, returns and exchanges.
- Is responsible for the accuracy of sales bill completion.
- Assists in training other sales associates in product knowledge, visual presentation, sales techniques and administration.
- Conforms to the company’s dress code and presents an image that is consistent with the company standard.
- Supports the manager in all of the essential duties necessary for the efficient operation of the store.
QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM TASKS)
- Related work experience: minimum six months of selling experience (retail or service industry)
- General work experience or equivalent formal education: high school or equivalent
- Other qualifications: strong leadership skills, excellent communication skills, service-oriented, team player, fashion-oriented, willing to work retail hours, and initiative.
Interested individuals should apply with resume to the Call It Spring at White Oaks.