Do you enjoy a fast paced environment with great co-workers? Are you outgoing and love meeting new people? Are you driven by goals and results?
Designer Depot is a Canadian company offering great merchandise at low prices. In all positions, you have the opportunity to sell men’s, women’s, children’s apparel and more which gives your day constant variety.
Apply in store today! Or e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ensure customer service standards are performed daily.
- Follow up on daily maintenance of the store to ensure it is organized and ready for business.
- Ensure product is replenished and store is set as per visual directives.
- Execute markdowns and visual/product directives.
- Processes customer sales transactions.
- Ensure shipments are received and product is placed as per directives.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to work various shifts including weekends and evenings.
- Fairweather welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.